724 is looking for a Production Artist to join their Impact Division specializing in Printing, Promo and Design Services. If you or someone you know meets the requirements please share. Looking to Hire one to two ASAP to meet our growing need. This is a entry level position. This team player does need to be in Sioux Falls.
Contact email@example.com to inquire
The Production Artist is expected to possess an aptitude for production/design, an awareness of the 724’s production/design capabilities, an understanding of industry standards and practices related to Graphic Arts, and the ability to work with clients (internal and external) to coordinate project flow and deadlines. Additionally, the Production Artist must have the experience/ability to read, understand, and work with client data to fulfill his/her role.
- Creating new ad builds from existing templates within InDesign
- Preparing for approval and making corrections and modifications to client proofs as requested
- Printing pages and send through proofing for approval
- Creating pdf or jpegs of pages to send to client for approval
- Maintaining accuracy in page building and error-free postscript documents
- Pre-flighting and prepare existing documents for print
- Demonstrating the ability to perform well and remain organized under tight deadlines
- Assisting in project and/or client customer needs
- Performing routine desktop computer maintenance, archival of data and back-up procedure
- Customer Service skills a must